Sunday, November 20, 2011

Catching up

It has been quite a while since I came around here.
Everything seems to be going good.
Nothing much happens.
Work and more work until next year comes.
Then I will be free like almost everyday.
Apart from work, eat, sleep, hangout and what nots.

Managed to catch The Lion King musical before it was over.
That musical was nice.
The people who accompanied me were nice too!
Many thanks to Celine Jie and Aloy.
 

That day was rather an eventful one for the three of us plus Baby.
I'm just glad everyone is fine and Baby is up and about again.
Baby being Baby, still gives me loads of headache.
Introducing, my Baby.


What else happens when I was not around?
Attended a wake, yup.
Guess what?
First time attending a wake, ALONE!
But it was okay since Celine Jie was around to talk to me.

Attended TWO weddings in a day!
Very rushed I would say.
After work, had to stay due to an emergency.
Then rush while getting ready.
Then rushed again to the Malay wedding and then to the Chinese wedding.
Managed to get shots with the couples even though we rushed.
Not on my camera or phone though.

Now getting ready for another wedding, in December.
Plus my holiday plans for December and next year.
December is such a busy month this year!
Wedding, holiday, holiday, holiday!
I just realised that if I am not at work, then I would not be in Singapore!
Whoots!
What an escape artist!

Abrupt end.
No more juice.

-=iNa=-

No comments: