Saturday, November 26, 2011

No more -, only +

I've been having way too many thoughts running through my mind.
I'm very tired, very drained and just want to sleep all day long.
Waiting to go on trips but that will drain me of my ka-ching.

So many decisions and so many choices.
So many things running through my mind.
So many frustrations!

Shall not think of such negative things already!
SLOW DOWN!
STOP!

On a positive outlook, time to look out for Bro's and Sis' wedding.
First time being a sister to a Chinese and Indian wedding.
Something interesting to end my year with.

I have so much more to voice out.
Yet, all is in a mess.
Abrupt ending.

-=iNa=-

2 comments:

Moon Goddess said...

CHEER UP LEH. GO HONG KONG SHOP SHOP EAT EAT AND BUY LOTSA OF AWESOME STUFF BACK FOR ME!!! =)

-=iNa=- said...

Hahahaha! Not sure if I'm going to spend so much there. Hahaha!