Friday, April 6, 2012

Enjoying life...

Hi all, it is already the fourth month of the year and the first entry from me.
Oh well, nothing really much happens.
April's Fools was memorable.
Went for a marathon, nua the whole day and GOT TRICKED BY MA!

Just photos to upload.
Will arrange them once I get my hands on my lappie.
Enjoy!

*Updated*
Placed pictures in order with captions!



Desaru Trip!

Unleashing the Dragon!

Calamaries from Fish&Co. with ice cream from IceCube!
Nice car, nice dress, nice heels... Great night!
My lovely LittleOne!


The LUXURY bag that I always wanted!
Putting the LittleOne to sleep before...
Making my way up north to Pasir Gudang for track!
Bangkok!
Fetish: Platforms!
Yummilicious!
Missing them to bits!
No amount of words can describe how much I love her!
Thanks to Bibik Nad, the little frame now have got a photo!
Unplanned hairband day with the skinny guy!
4 and counting!
Lovely Tuesday!
Singapore's night view! Lovely~

-=iNa=-



1 comment:

Moon Goddess said...

Wah you finally updated. I thought your blog up lorry already